15 Feb Affordable Steel Water Storage Tanks For Togo
Buy high-quality, affordable steel water tanks in Togo
Buying an affordable water storage tank is one of the best ways to start storing and saving water safely IN togo.
Abeco was established in 1983 giving us 35 years of experience in delivering world class tank solutions. Our Mission statement is to work together with water storage users and their service providers to satisfy their needs effectively, in so doing to establish lasting relationships. As a member of the ISF, ABECO Tanks is able to provide its clients with cost effective and quality structural steel products for projects anywhere in the world. Each of our tanks are designed to provide a clean environment in which to store either clean or grey water, depending on your needs. Private homes, businesses, factories and warehouses in particular, can enjoy the many benefits of saving water. ABECO Tanks provide portable water tanks which are ideal for areas in Togo where there are known water shortages.
Constantly researching new technologies, we are always being innovative with the creation of our water tanks resulting in lower prices and higher quality for our steel tanks. Some notable clients include: Chevron, FNB & Nedbank
ABECO Tanks are protected by warranty, giving consumers extra peace of mind about their investment.
Many African countries face water shortages due to drought or a lack of clean, available water. In Togo, these tanks are keeping communities hydrated, while those who have access to water can help themselves by having a water storage tank on hand.
Portable water tanks lessen the risk of contracting water-related illnesses. Water is the essence of life, nowhere else do we appreciate this statement more, than in Africa. ABECO tanks are exported to countries throughout Africa as well and Globally.
Using our water storage tanks in togo
- ABECO Tanks are an affordable.
- ABECO Tanks are warranty protected.
- ABECO Tanks are a hygienic way to store clean water.
- Businesses can benefit from saving water whereby unneeded expenses are saved.
- Water can be a wasteful expense when not carefully monitored.
- Saving water is beneficial for any business and community.
- Saving water is beneficial to the Environment.
togo benefits greatly from the use of our exceptional water storage tanks. We manufacture galvanized water tanks, which are hygienic and easy to keep clean.
Choosing portable water tanks or fixed galvanized water tanks
- Depending on what your capacity requirements are, you might choose from either a portable water tank or fixed galvanized.
- Companies and factories in Togo will generally choose the fixed galvanized water storage tanks.
- Galvanized tanks are very popular – please keep in mind that these are not the kind of tanks you will be moving around often (or at all).
- Galvanized tanks are hygienic and appropriate for storing clean drinking water.
- Galvanized tanks are just as well used for storing grey water with uses like watering a garden.
- One of the advantages of Galvanized tanks are that they have a life span of up to 30 years or more.
- Other benefits include low costs, availability of custom sizes and extra durability and strength.
Why use our water storage tanks?
With our tanks being modular and therefore assembled on site, we are able to transport large capacity tanks, depending on the clients need. This also makes it easier for delivery and offloading to sites in Togo.
We provide a number of set design sizes, but we are flexible when it comes to the unique needs of our clients. Water tanks in Togo can be made according to your size needs. This means that even the biggest tank can be manufactured, and brought to where you are. We assemble tanks on site, which allows us this flexibility.
We not only provide rectangular tanks, but we also supply round water storage tanks. These are a great option if you are looking to minimize the amount of surface area needed for the tank to sit on.
When looking for water storage tanks in togo, there are many fantastic reasons why you should invest in one of our water tanks. Get in touch with our team today.
Contact us on: 011 616 7999