15 Feb Affordable Steel Water Storage Tanks For South Sudan
Buy high-quality, affordable steel water tanks in South sudan
Buying an affordable water storage tank is one of the best ways to start storing and saving water safely IN south sudan
Abeco was established in 1983 giving us 35 years of experience in delivering world class tank solutions. Each of our tanks are designed to provide a clean environment in which to store either clean or grey water, depending on your needs. Some of our products include Rectangular, Circular, Elevated, African & Custom Tanks. Private homes, businesses, factories and warehouses in particular, can enjoy the many benefits of saving water. Some notable clients include – BP, Chevron, FNB, Investec, Nedbank & Absa to name but a few. ABECO Tanks provide portable water tanks which are ideal for areas in South Sudan where there are known water shortages.
Constantly researching new technologies, we are always being innovative with the creation of our water tanks resulting in lower prices and higher quality for our steel tanks.
ABECO Tanks are protected by warranty, giving consumers extra peace of mind about their investment.
Many African countries face water shortages due to drought or a lack of clean, available water. In South Sudan, these tanks are keeping communities hydrated, while those who have access to water can help themselves by having a water storage tank on hand.
Portable water tanks lessen the risk of contracting water-related illnesses keep farms, especially subsistence farms, alive during times of extreme water shortages. Water is the essence of life, nowhere else do we appreciate this statement more, than in Africa. ABECO tanks are exported to countries throughout Africa as well and Globally. As a member of the Water Institute of Southern Africa we are dedicated to the improvement of water resource management.
Using our water storage tanks in South Sudan
- ABECO Tanks are affordable.
- ABECO Tanks are warranty protected.
- ABECO Tanks are a hygienic way to store clean water.
- Businesses can benefit from saving water whereby unneeded expenses are saved.
- Water can be a wasteful expense when not carefully monitored.
- Saving water is beneficial for any business, community and the Environment.
South Sudan benefits greatly from the use of our exceptional water storage tanks. We manufacture galvanized water tanks, which are hygienic and easy to keep clean.
Choosing portable water tanks or fixed galvanized water tanks
- Depending on what your capacity requirements are, you might choose from either a portable water tank or fixed galvanized.
- Companies and factories in South Sudan will generally choose the fixed galvanized water storage tanks.
- Galvanized tanks are very popular – please keep in mind that these are not the kind of tanks you will be moving around often (or at all).
- Galvanized tanks are hygienic and appropriate for storing clean drinking water.
- Galvanized tanks are just as well used for storing grey water.
- One of the advantages of Galvanized tanks are that they have a life span of up to 30 years or more.
- Other benefits include low costs, availability of custom sizes and extra durability and strength.
Why use our water storage tanks?
We provide a number of set design sizes, but we are flexible when it comes to the unique needs of our clients. Water tanks in South Sudan can be made according to your size needs. This means that even the biggest tank can be manufactured, and brought to where you are. We assemble tanks on site, which allows us this flexibility.
We not only provide rectangular tanks, but we also supply round water storage tanks. These are a great option if you are looking to minimize the amount of surface area needed for the tank to sit on. The round shape also means that fewer materials are needed during the manufacturing process, so you can expect lower prices.
With our tanks being modular and therefore assembled on site, we are able to transport large capacity tanks, depending on the clients need. This also makes it easier for delivery and offloading to sites in South Sudan.
When looking for water storage tanks in South Sudan, there are many fantastic reasons why you should invest in one of our water tanks. Get in touch with our team today.
Contact us on: 011 616 7999