15 Feb Affordable Steel Water Storage Tanks For South Africa
Buy high-quality, affordable steel water tanks in South Africa
Buying an affordable water storage tank is one of the best ways to start storing and saving water safely IN south africa
Abeco was established in 1983 giving us 35 years of experience in delivering world class tank solutions. Some of our products include Rectangular, Circular, Elevated, African & Custom Tanks. Private homes, businesses, factories and warehouses in particular, can enjoy the many benefits of saving water. Each of our tanks are designed to provide a clean environment in which to store either clean or grey water, depending on your needs. ABECO Tanks provide portable water tanks which are ideal for areas in South Africa where there are known water shortages.
Constantly researching new technologies, we are always being innovative with the creation of our water tanks resulting in lower prices and higher quality for our steel tanks.
ABECO Tanks are protected by warranty, giving consumers extra peace of mind about their investment.
Many African countries face water shortages due to drought or a lack of clean, available water. In South Africa, these tanks are keeping communities hydrated, while those who have access to water can help themselves by having a water storage tank on hand.
Portable water tanks lessen the risk of contracting water-related illnesses keep farms, especially subsistence farms, alive during times of extreme water shortages. Water is the essence of life, nowhere else do we appreciate this statement more, than in Africa. ABECO tanks are exported to countries throughout Africa as well and Globally. As a member of the Water Institute of Southern Africa we are dedicated to the improvement of water resource management. Some notable clients include – BP, Chevron, FNB, Investec, Nedbank & Absa to name but a few.
Using our water storage tanks in South Africa
- ABECO Tanks are affordable and warranty protected.
- ABECO Tanks are a hygienic way to store clean water.
- Businesses can benefit from saving water whereby unneeded expenses are saved.
- Water can be a wasteful expense when not carefully monitored.
South Africa benefits greatly from the use of our exceptional water storage tanks. We manufacture galvanized water tanks, which are hygienic and easy to keep clean.
Choosing portable water tanks or fixed galvanized water tanks
- Depending on what your capacity requirements are, you might choose from either a portable water tank or fixed galvanized.
- Companies and factories in South Africa will generally choose the fixed galvanized water storage tanks.
- Galvanized tanks are very popular – please keep in mind that these are not the kind of tanks you will be moving around often (or at all).
- Galvanized tanks are hygienic and appropriate for storing clean drinking water or grey water.
- One of the advantages of Galvanized tanks are that they have a life span of up to 30 years or more.
Why use our water storage tanks?
- We provide a number of set design sizes, but we are flexible when it comes to the unique needs of our clients.
- Water tanks in South Africa can be made according to your size needs.
- This means that even the biggest tank can be manufactured, and brought to where you are.
- We assemble tanks on site, which allows us this flexibility.
- We not only provide rectangular tanks, but we also supply round water storage tanks.
- These are a great option if you are looking to minimize the amount of surface area needed for the tank to sit on.
- The round shape also means that fewer materials are needed during the manufacturing process, so you can expect lower prices.
- With our tanks being modular and therefore assembled on site, we are able to transport large capacity tanks, depending on the clients need.
- This also makes it easier for delivery and offloading to sites in South Africa.
When looking for water storage tanks in South Africa, there are many fantastic reasons why you should invest in one of our water tanks. Get in touch with our team today.
Contact us on: 011 616 7999
Abeco Tanks (Pty) Ltd
6A Bradford Road, Bedfordview, 2007
Please contact us on:
6A Bradford Road, Bedfordview, 2007,