15 Feb Affordable Steel Water Storage Tanks For Nigeria
Buy high-quality, affordable steel water tanks in Nigeria
Buying an affordable water storage tank is one of the best ways to start storing and saving water safely.
Abeco has been in the steel tank manufacturing industry for close to 40 years. Each of our tanks are designed to provide a clean environment in which to store either clean water or grey water, depending on your needs. Private homes, businesses, and factories or warehouses, in particular, can enjoy the many benefits of saving water. We also provide potable water tanks which are ideal for areas in Nigeria where there are water shortages.
We always enter the manufacturing process with our customers’ needs in mind. Constantly researching new technologies, we are always being innovative with the creation of our water tanks. The result of our consistent improvements includes lower prices for our steel tanks as well as higher quality. Our tanks are also protected by a warranty, giving you extra peace of mind about your investment.
Countries throughout Africa face water shortages. Either it is a lack of clean, available water, or it could be droughts that keep the land parched. Supplying water to urban and rural areas, as well as to farms, is made easier when you have a potable water tank. In Nigeria, these tanks are keeping communities hydrated, while those who have access to water can help themselves by having a water storage tank on hand.
Potable water tanks lessen the risks of contracting water-related illnesses. Portable water tanks can keep farms, especially subsistence farms, alive during times of extreme shortages. Water is the essence of life, nowhere else do we appreciate this statement more, than in Africa.
We are not just manufacturers of quality water tanks in Africa. We are also world-wide suppliers. Our tanks are exported to countries throughout Africa as well and Globally.
Using our water storage tanks in Nigeria
- When using our water storage tanks in Nigeria, you will have the opportunity to save clean drinking water for those times when water shortages are in your area.
- Saving water is also something businesses, especially factories, can really benefit from. It is not just about saving water. It’s about saving money as well.
- Water can be a huge expense, and often a wasteful one as well, when not carefully monitored.
- Saving water is not just good for business, it’s good for the entire community.
Nigeria benefits greatly from the use of our exceptional water storage tanks. We manufacture galvanized water tanks, which are hygienic and easy to keep clean.
Saving grey water is another way where you can instantly improve both your monthly expenses as well as your community in Nigeria. Grey water has a number of helpful uses, including watering gardens and cleaning outside areas.
Choosing potable water tanks or fixed galvanized water tanks
- Depending on what your capacity requirements are, you might choose from either a potable water tanks or our fixed galvanized water tanks.
- Companies and factories in Nigeria will generally choose the fixed galvanized water storage tanks. Our galvanized tanks for sale are very popular. But before buying one, you need to keep in mind that these are not the kind of tanks you will be moving around often (or at all).
- Galvanized tanks are hygienic, so they are appropriate for storing water for drinking. At the same time, they are just as well used for storing grey water. One of the advantages is that these tanks have a life span to last up to 30 years or more due to materials used and their design, they are made to be long-lasting.
- Other benefits include low costs, availability of custom sizes and extra durability and strength.
Why use our water storage tanks?
Despite our steel (metal) storage tanks being highly durable and strong, there are a few other reasons why you should opt for our tanks
· SIZE VERSATILITY
We provide a number of set design sizes, but we are flexible when it comes to the unique needs of our clients. Water tanks in Nigeria can be made according to your size needs. This means that even the biggest tank can be manufactured, and brought to where you are. We assemble tanks on site, which allows us this flexibility.
· DESIGN VERSATILITY
We not only provide rectangular tanks, but we also supply round water storage tanks. These are a great option if you are looking to minimise the amount of surface area needed for the tank to sit on. The round shape also means that fewer materials are needed during the manufacturing process, so you can expect lower prices.
With our tanks being modular and therefore assembled on site, we are able to transport large capacity tanks, depending on the clients need. This also makes it easier for delivery and offloading to sites in Nigeria.
When looking for water storage tanks in Nigeria, there are many fantastic reasons why you should invest in one of our water tanks. Get in touch with our team today.
Contact us on: 011 616 7999
Abeco Tanks (Pty) Ltd
6A Bradford Road, Bedfordview, 2007
Please contact us on:
6A Bradford Road, Bedfordview, 2007, South Africa